Monday, May 25, 2015

Alien places, alien faces

silence is powerful. It is indeed. It can make and break. It has that much power to reform again. Silence is good, silence is evil. It may lead to peace, it may lead to war. I dont know where my silence is leading me, i hope it leads me to evolution. I guess it is leading me to somewhat dissociation.

Home is always build with people. I find resort where my loved ones are. Home is home only because of the people in it, but when they change, your home becomes discomforting, alien. The comfort zone is much required. If that zone in the mind is in continueum with purterbation, it is not worth the fight. Even the familiar most people change with time, then they become strangers. And even the most revisited places become discomforting. Home is important, the niche not only provides shelter it provides a lot of metal peace. It gives a strong sense of security, a feeling of trust. A feeling of well being.

My home is in me, is with me. I am my home. Apart from that all are hotel rooms. Some stingy, some luxurious, but all alien places. A visit or two is fine, yet i cannot stay there for long. I was searching for a niche for long. Now my journey ended in me. I was born too early, in a wrong planet, among wrong people. Im alien to this world, as this world is alien to me. I dont understand their language, they dont understand mine. I dont belong here. My silence comes from a thirst, thirst to go back to home. Till then im encaged in this soft asylum amongst unfamiliar faces, i lose words as no one here speaks my language.

No comments:

Post a Comment