Sunday, May 10, 2015

Cloths, belongings and your reminissence.

Everyday, let it be like this. Let one piece of your cloth be left with me.
A lucky piece of fabric that clung to your very soft skin, that sucked in all the fluids each time you perspired,and in a process become one with the perfume of your beauty and your silky touch. Even before you could notice it became a piece of you.
leave one such piece with me everyday, every now and then. Leave it with me.

Every morning when you start off for work,each time the call ends with fading echos of your sweet voice, my heart yearns, it yearns and awaits for you to to return by the end of the day. It yearns for the regular sunset, a time in the day when you are likely to come by. Also everynight when you leave for your home my heart again yearns for the time when you will come back. Yes the yearning is so fearce that the whole time laps in between is counted in a rhythmic nano second. And each unite feels like infinnity.

Both of us use to be free, free like birdies, flying randomly here and there, as sky never had a limit, now at times we cannot deny that we feel bound, enchained. But not caged my dear, we can never be caged. We are free souls, we were atoms, atoms of one element,of faminity, of nature. May be like isotops. We only bonded to become a molecule. To gain stability.
Think of a free bird, she has to come back to her nest by the end of the day after all. When the lights go off she needs to retire to her comfort corner too. Only that cozy,comforting, lovable resting place can give her peace, and replenish her with new energy, energy that is much of a necessity to keep her up in the air, to help her sustain through the day of long, tiring flights. Reaching the havens afterall is a laborious journey,it requires streangth. Streangth that comes from inner peace, and contentment, and A stable mind.
We all need a nest, a stable safehouse. We are that nest to one another. We fly away as we are explorers, we come back home only to justify our quest. All your roads end in me, all my paths bend back to you.

So why leave a piece???Why a used fabric??why such a material attachment???

Yes, one must be wondering why. As they are drentched with your essence. Every night i would like to burry my nose in them like i do usually burry my nose in your chest, or in your neck where your manes are a little thicker and unassorted. I will burry my face and inhale your smell, i will wrap my arms around them and feel your touch.
I would take them as a compensation for your absense. The nights we spend together are surreal, those nights are rare. But on regular nights when i still need you to put myself to sleep, these pieces of you would aid my restlessness. They will bring YOU to ME………

No comments:

Post a Comment