Friday, May 22, 2015

My laughter, my tearsheds


Dear di,
life would have been lesser complicated with you in it, if we could be in the same city. I would be happier. You were right when you said that day that i dont look happy anymore. Fact is im not. I feel miles apart from everyone. And all the reunions give me heartaches. I so wish that you never had to shift to bangalore. But i know the reality, and i dont believe in cribbing.

Two weeks after two years. Yes last time we met In kolkata in 2013. No news after that. Until now when you have to go back, board the train tommorow. life is calling. I have grown farely disgusted with trains. The way they take my loved ones far away from me.."only to return back????" As they say. Well doubt that. Being skeptical has got under my skin. You are always happiness to me. My comfort corner. My home. With you my roots will also go away, leaving me behind in the four walls were all our childhood and youth days are encaged with me. I wish i could have a family.
But ironically im too much of a damage for any social bond. Relationships are however based on emotions, and even the most damaged people are not deprived of that. You will always be my family. No matter where you go it will always remain with you.

Days of lonliness and disengagement begins again, untill we meet again.

love and more love
bonu.

1 comment:

  1. thanks immanuel. It is much needed. I hope god finds some time for me.

    ReplyDelete