Sunday, May 24, 2015

My friend

Dear,
i know you want to see me happy. I wish the same for you. Its just that time is powerful and tricky. I dont know raa where my smile has gone. My fellow use to tell me i must smile more. He use to tell me my smile reaches to my eyes. My sister told me same thing. My eyes use to smile for me. It has been a long time, since my smile reached my eyes. Dont know why, my happiness is always incomplete these days. I dont no raa why I changed so much. But i did. I wish i could show you how brilliantly my eyes smiled. I wish i could remember how to be that much happy again. Fact is i dont. May be because im living in lies. May be because iv become such a good liar that i lie to myself about my happiness. I lie to myself often that im fine. What to do raa??? Im not sure ofmyself anymore. I cant trust myself anymore. I have been decieving myself for too long. In the act forgot who i truly am, forgot where my happiness lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment