Saturday, June 6, 2015

A letter to jake

Jake,
i miss you. I miss your presence in my life. Your absence is highly felt. Never thought my life would be so cruel, cruel to take you away from me. Like a fool i had faith, a blind faith that we would never be apart. Life always plans otherwise for me.
i'v stopped watching/reading twilight saga. It reminds me only of you. It breaks me. It saddens my heart. Without you life has been "empty"...Remember all the cheap pubs, alcohol, weed, music and more. So many years have passed. Life goes on, with or without enough reason to live..

We loved eachother enough. You loved me enough to let me go, i loved you enough to let you be free. We both pretended as if this was an ego fight. But deep down inside we both know it had least to do with egos, most to do with gut feelings. Yes Jake, i tried hard to make you hate me, you faught a brave war, till today you are unable to hate me, but at last you too got caught Up in my act. I know i pushed you off limits. I hurt you too much. I deserve this vaccum.

As for me, i love you just as i used to. You see i had to protect you. I had to. You deserved happiness, love, family, and so much more; My mere friendship could never compensate all that. I know i have been selfish. I knew myself well. I had to release my best friend from this cage. He deserved the world. I needed you to give yourself a fare chance.

I know you are still struggling, still recovering. I know you are too strong. You will win, your instincts wont let you drown. Waiting for that day when you will find happiness, peace, and love. A girl who deserves you, a person who will be 100% dedicatedly yours. I dream of a day when you no longer will have to pseudo satisfy yourself with bits and pieces Of some damages psyched up person with 1000 other priorities. No, you deserve honest love all to yourself.

I will always love you, thus maintain my safe distance. There is'nt and wont be a day when you will not be remembered in my thoughts. You will always be there in my heart. Nothing would ever harm you dear Or hurt you. Forgive me. Forgive my mindfuckedness. Stay happy, stay content.

Love and respect
Yours,
in fondest memories,
Isabella..

No comments:

Post a Comment