Monday, June 22, 2015

Another letter to riju

Riju,
finally!!after a long time of blankscreenwatching got to hear something atleast. Phew!!!!relieved to know your alive and happy. I always wanted you to be happy with that wicked grin on your face. I never told you this, because i never thought its necessary. Your grin reaches your eyes, and make them shine with added brightness. One of the key reasons that makes an asshole like you so adorable. Always wake up with a smile dear.
I have loved you, hated you with same integrity, and then got over it too. But what i have constantly been doing over all these years is to pray and wish for your safety and happiness. You were an achiever, to me you will always remain like that. I wish to keep those memories of long walks and idle talks with me forever when we were really good friends.

I remember that day, when you held my hand in your hand, made a fist, put it near your heart and said that i was a gem of a friend. Donno if you really meant that or not. I trusted you. Back then your friendship meant everything to me and gave me much streangth to fight. Friendship, i really miss that with you. One thing for sure, your friendship never made me weak, it made me very strong.
Today when i spend every second with the love of my life, i cant tell you how grateful i feel to the srars above that they led me out of you only to get into her. But they never let me out of this bond that i feel with you.
 Even when you are worlds away i just have to know you are fine, i just have to know you are well, that you are happy, at peace and achieving something. I always wait for this much information. It might be irrelevant to you, you can still continue to think that no one really cares for you. Ahhh!!! Suit yourself. I am not much of an influence on you. I do not wish to be either.

I am not going to apologise for my last letter to you. Because just like this one that one is also filled with true emotions. If you find it contradictory im not going to explain myself. As a physics person you should know more about coexistance.

Be well my friend. Achieve all that you want. Keep writting, so that i will know your alright. Im pretty sure in this universe, in some anonymous galaxy, some strange solar system, some world yet to be known by man we are there, and we are bestest of friend. Miss you bitch. Smile more often for an old prehistoric friend...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment