Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday wishes and love

I often wonder how can a person love someone else so much, so much that their heart will swell up with crazy emotions and feel like the chest will burst out, bringing me peace.
Yes i often feel this way for you. For instance like today, lying on your bed in your room im thinking how fast these two days ran away. Just like my chennai days, i wish i could stop time, rewind and relive each second of it. Not to improve the imperfections, but just to live a hundred lives in each of those seconds.
Life offers me living in fractions. Life for me is never in continuam. There are too many stop gaps. Lying down silently, gazing your face like a child who's stargazing for the first time, i feel that this moment must freeze and become immortal. My love made it immortal already.
Now as i secretly wipe my tears and write this nonsense there are feelings that are beyond human transcriptions.
I waited for this day too long, and now its coming to an end. The end is always painful and like any other it makes you gasp for each n every breath. So it is with me.
I hope i made it enough for you, i know i have crossed all lines to go beyond, and further beyond. I hope i could give you happiness.
Happy Birthday Love. This day is a blessing to me, this day is also a curse. "few infinites are greater than other infinits"… My love for you is that infinity. I know its not the same for you. Thats not okay though. It hurts me a lot. But then few pains are greater than others as well, we just need to choose the one that hurts less. Its not an easy choice.
All my wishes to you, all my love to you. I hope i could do enough.
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment