Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Special day-countdown begins

Oh yes! Im counting numbers. And the timer is set. Three more days. Just three more days to go. I hope i would survive next few days anticipation. Time the bitch is very powrful. And then it is a corrupted one too. Must be bribed by my competitors! It makes me wait and wait for what it appears to be a lifetime and then when THE DAY comes it passes by in seconds. Time the bitch knows when to run fast and when to slow down. Thw slut it is. Two penny hooker.

Your birthday is approaching. Im dying in anticipation. Months of planning, saving, plotting, working my ass out. Every year it fails. The badass 15th june. This time if the whore dare cheates on me i will fuck it in the wrong place. Since its inception this very day has cheated on me, caused me blood, sweat and tearshed. Some years you were elated and self engrossed, some years you were indifferent, some year you too were in pain. This year i'v given it all. Soon to unveil.
But last year i took an oath, i promised myself, if anyone ANYONE(including you) will try to destroy my happiness i will screw them in real time.

I am struggling for my peace. I hope i find it with no one around to create perturbation. I hope you will gather the courage to be strong enough for both of us. I hope you love me enough.

I hate that woman, because i always feel she has a stronger place in your life. I know its normal. But i am queerness personified. I hate my compititors, especially when i know they are hypocrite. Playing cheap games never helps with me. I am not known for sportsman spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment