Thursday, November 26, 2015

Melancholi

Now that we dont need totalk to each other anymore, now that we can sleep perfectly without the others whisper in our ears, now that we have perfectly learned to conseal, lie, and pretend to eachother, and now that we dont excite eachother anymore, i think its time for me to leave.. If i dont go now i fear i may get stuck forever.

You are so near yet so so far again.
You never understood my words, neither do you understand my silence.
My dealth goes unnoticed. So does my life.

I must leave, for everyone seems at a far distance, from where they appear to be points, yes you too, are at that much distance. I just need to go.

Its getting pretty suffocating here. It feels like a lifetime of war to breath..
I dunno if the breath is worth.
It is not worth at all.

After long long time my vission is blurred by tearclouds. Half of my heart tells me to kill myself, to end this loophole of suffering.

Can that be an answer? Or can that be a prayer? Can i not be just dead? Or can i not be free??

No comments:

Post a Comment