Saturday, November 14, 2015

Note to the stranger

Whenever i see you like this, my heart sinks a bit. It really does. It stops beating for few seconds. Yes it is that much intense.
I know we are no one to each other. We are complete strangers. After all this time gap nothing can be there. No remnents, or resonance even. True i can hear you. I cant talk to you anymore. Nothing can bridge the gap between us.
Its just that iv grown too attached to ur posts. I read them everyday. I just need to know that your happy. That u r alive and strong. This desire for this information really grows heavy on me.
I cant stop. I hope you understand how it is. Im sure you do now. You know what love is, and how much it hurts.
I do not know what these feelings are, yet it is so strong. It pulls me to your blog everyday. Unloving you was an impossible task. But i did it. I do not love you anymore. But i cant stop caring. I still care. And i hate myself for it. This feeling of being connected never stops. I hope you understand well now, because u cant stop either. Its just few years for you. But for me it has been my half life almost.

I want to kill this connection even. But it will take years and dacades. And it will take massive amount of love and care and devotion which i clearly dont deserve. I dont think it is going to happen. Its like i need to be some other universe to forget you. I want to forget. Forget that you existed. But you know well how impossible it is to do.

For the sake of the universe, and for all the beauty in this world, just dont quit on yourself ok. Dont do anything stupid. Stupidity is never the answer to anything. You told me that once. Remember!!!!
For your family's sake try to live ok!!! Just dont die. Not yet!
Just complete your degree. Its just a mattervof three more years. You can do it babe. Just do it for your old man, your father. You deserve a brilliant career. I being a complete stranger have that faith on you. Just dont quit ok!! Not yet!! Not now.
Achieve it for yourself and please dont ever comeback. Not unless you become Dr. S. Sengupta. Not unless you marry a hot fatass latina. Not unless all that you planed to achieve is yours already.

I loved you once. Deeply, madly, completely. I will never buy it that a loved a loser, that i loved a man without substance. Dont tell me i wanted to sacrifice my life for a useless person. No matter how hard you try i will never believe it.

Live ok!!! Get back on your feet!
Be well. Stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment