Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lights, sparks, and glitters...

They've told me since i was a child that this is the festival of light...
Ironical how the darkest night, the new moon night brings the festivity of light.
Maa kaali, im a big fan. Yes you know it. Since childhood you have been very close to my heart. I can trust you. Love you a lot for coming as an idol this one day. Its good to celebrate your day. Its like i celebrate your birthday every year. Love you mother.
I always like the lightings, especially the soft lights of candles and diyas, they are my favorite one. I rarely fire a cracker. But i enjoy watching them in the sky. Lights lights, glitters and golds everywhere, its so happy to see the contrast of temporary light rays against the jet black sky... It brings a smile...

I had planned these days differently. Awaited for a friend. We all planned. But not every wish is fullfilled. Especially when its me. So nothing really happened. Only me n my beloved kittu. He will never leave me even if he wanted to. He is a soul who is unable to do so. I love you my boy. Your mamma loves you.
This is the first no cracker diwali of my life. Didnt feel like it. But i lit up lamps. Sisteen to be precise. And i thought i should do it often. As i went on lighting up every single diya i prayed to maa kaali, prayed for myself and all those who matter to me. I prayed to her to irradicate all the darkness from all our lives, our souls, our hearts and our minds. I hope she listened.
I hope she would help.
I was there with my lady love. Visited the fare. Went on a ride. After many years together. Ate jalebies. Saw kaali pandals. Ate dinner. Slept with kittu. Woke up with kittu on my lap. Saw drishyam. Awesome movie i tell you. Must watch for all. Bought cool earrnings together. Very cheap. 20-30rs each. But very pretty. Who says happiness is costly? Happiness can be a plate of dahi chaat shared with your beloved. Happiness can be a dusk at hous rooftop with your boy and beloved. Happiness can be a ten minutes auto ride that costs twelve rupees.

I love the flying lantrens. I love the way they light up and rise to the heavens.
I do not see many in kolkata. This is my first year, my friend madhu brought one flying lantren for us, and in 10p.m at night we all unitedly lit it up n let it fly to our friendship. Love you my darlings. There were seven of us, D.j, Usho, arka, subarno, arnab, me n madhu... After a sumptious dinner at arsalan (all funded by subarno) we came to our dearest 8b Bus-stand were we started our journey of friendship. All 5 of us sharing one taxi together. Friendship is a bliss i tell you, its beyond all other relations in life. Then we lit it up, as the lantren rose higher and higher our spirits also were equally uplifted.
Flying lamps are like magic. I wish something like this i could do on my birthday. Just lit up a few flying lantrens in the name of all the heartaches, blood-sweat-tears, struggles, and hesitations. I wish i could fly of all the worries and pain with them. But then again, they are rarely found. I wish i could buy a few, but all the sellers will be vanished from tomorrow. Nevertheless, better luck next year may be.
Oh! Dear flying lantren, my dear babylons candle, take my spirit with you... Let it fly, let there be light... Light... Enough light for us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment