Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rediretng...

I need coffee,a good strong cup...may be some whiskey will help a lot...like hell im going to miss her,my one part family.I'll miss her voice,her warmth,her touch and her baby fat....I'm gonna miss 'me'...im gonna miss talking my heart out...n snuggling in the cozy lap.it's the perfect fit....few more days and again the heat,the sun,the noise,the smoke,the booze,the metal-head n the freak-show..time is running out,happy holidays are over....i don't love this city,mine one is better but it's good to have a family back at home otherwise it's always late night n early morning runaways...i dunno no if u will read this gibberish,but if u do u don't pity me..don't even dare....this is what i chose for myself,the happy loners life...n as long as im here I'll put myself together n hold my face....this is my happy place,without my lover,yet it is...love never brings me happiness when it's pure...n im done with a lifetime of impurities....so materials are good,they don't make a noise,they are faithful n good company to keep...n one more thing is blood,n upbringing...that matters n keeps me strong....I've chosen freedom over love which never existed from the other side, n strength over faith which he never had....
I'm redirecting...from light to darkness,but this time something good will happen,something refined,coz i never learned to pretend,n go back on words...
i mean it,this time....

Amends will be made...

No comments:

Post a Comment