Friday, May 21, 2010

closure...

The day is coming close now....the weeping ceremony is about to begin...not for me,coz i dont weep,i just fight the tears.....i smile when the hopeless fluid finds its way down my eyes....i never drop my face,not until old age wins over anti-aging miracles....

i look at the mirror n i laugh..i love my new found red hair,n my baggy t-shirt....but still more 2 do...weight loss is the top priority,n some body arts too....if im ready to take up the pain yet,i dunno,still to explore....i want some crazy me in life..

what is with the skies n clouds?global warming man...the weather is going damn crazy,n now a days im drizzling 2 much,like there is some kind of leakage in my IgA store house...huh!crazy nights,always soaked n wet.....nights are busy and plain...

are u refine enough for urself?i dont need 2 b freaking awesome,coz i am myself...

SO?Beware of me...I'm on my way........the end is approaching...ah!i''l just let it pass over....coz im feeling kind of generous...

case closed!

2 comments: