Wednesday, May 12, 2010

cradle

hey u out there.....................................any1.................hear out please,one last time....im done with the sleepless nights....i want my good night sleep back....jake u there?can u here me?i know he's not coming back...i have no hope...but the dream catcher is lost...and all the bad dreams are on their way...im scared to sleep,even close my eyes....he keeps coming back,but like a mist when im only ready to risk my life...he stops me and flies away....im pure fragile human,i wanna be inhuman too...but he wont let me..keeps coming back...im not scared of death but as long as i live i have a chance,i can wait....who knows may be he'll come back....so i live,but the bad dreams keep chasing....so im up all night...mostly....i need my lullaby..n those arms to cradle me.....i need to sleep,or else ill freak out....

No comments:

Post a Comment