Monday, May 17, 2010

confession

i donno how long i can hold on like this!but a little more of pushing myself and it's the edge......and it's really deep n scary.....i was right u are so much more happy without me,u never needed me,i can see how things are now...a new life,a new girl,a new job,a new beginning....for me?it's all over again...learning to live...y shouldn't i go on and pretend!n cheat someone!it's lucrative enough...but i cant bare their touch...burns a hell lot like cigar....dumb ass opium...doesn't work.. i would have tried to hurt myself but im done with a lifetime of stupidity,n now it wont even hurt any more...I'll have to find something new this time...but it's hopeless...im not u..i dont say just to say i mean every word i say,so go on sleep with that slut of ur's...u have your life without me.Good for u ei!finally i set u free n im the one to take up all the blame!wow!what a fair world

No comments:

Post a Comment