Thursday, October 19, 2017

Stay

I know your time is near. May be it's approaching for you. I don't understand a lot, a lot of things. I am nothing but an extremely flawed mediocre good for nothing human being. If I have experienced true love, then it is from you and only you. You have harmed yourself for me, I have ignored you so many times, failed to understand you, your pain, your needs. A person who fails to understand those who know how to speak her own language has zero chances of understanding you. You however understand me, and your power of healing ammazed me every time. It is because you are no human, it because of this that you could overlook all my fallacies, my faults, my shortcomings and still loved me for no reason at all. I personally believe I haven't earned it. I have never done enough good to deserve your love.

No human being including me can love the way you love. So selfless, so non-judgmental. It's been a constant thing since you were a small puppy. You have never changed. I don't know how many years you have left with you. Books suggest not many. But you are a magical being aren't you? Remember the ways you can make a pain disappeare? So must you leave? Can't you stay? Stay with me? I can love you too you know. May be not like you do, but in my own way I can. So would you just stay please? Stay with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment