Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Efforts and truth behind it

You said you will try. You said you will give efforts, you will take initiatives and steps. I know it is not going to happen.
i know you dont have enough emotions to compell you to take measures. I know if i try anymore it will not work for me. The world is collapsing for me.
You say you love me. But it never reaches to your eyes. I wanted to believe. Fact is i cannot.
I'v heard your theories,of papers,and scripts,of sicknesses and medicines. I would want to believe them. You thought i'd be in awe to read them in a public forum. You know nothing about me then. I would have rather sat be your side,stretching my body on yours in a lazy afternoon, and spend time reading them. I would have loved to be their first critic,first admirir and first reader,first fan. Like the wife of the famous poet, mr.goswami. I hope you remember that story. But efforts have always been unidirectional. Instead Of me you chose someone who is an internationally acclaimed figure.
It made me feel hollow, true i dont have acclaimation. True im a nobody. True im a plane jane, i cant help you in your ambition. He can. I admit. You chose well. You became wiser.
your aunt is in post office. I never recieved a letter from that post office,or any other. I hoped someday like a flash of sunlight a letter would come,a letter from you,where you have written your heart out,and will fill me up. But it never came. Iv accepted it never will.
No efforts would be taken.its alright.
Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment