Saturday, October 24, 2015

Being me, being mirror

I will cut people out of my life with no hesitation, no explanation, and no warning, if they do phony shit, or i feel they cant be trusted. I'm getting too old to be hanging out with people who cant understand the concept of loyalty, faith, freedome and individuality. Who cant understand the concept of being me.

People can think whatever they want to think. I will explain myself no more. Those who cant understand my silence, do not deserve to hear my words. Yes my words are sharp, They cut deeper than knife. I was born this way, im the most defensive person under the sun. If i bleed, i return the favour. If im loved, i love back. I am a mirror that reflects back your own image. This is who i am, and who i will be. A mirror, a crystal clear reflector. If you punch me, and break a corner of it you will bleed. Expect no less, expect no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment