Sunday, September 6, 2015

salt-sugar-life

I know lonliness tastes salty. But i dont mind some salt in my life. Rather its time to bid farewell to the sweet things.
All that sweetness only adding up burden, only creating empty attachments.
I find salt everywhere these days. My life filled with superficial aerated relationships. Its ok. There is no bitterness.
New life is coming.
I need to get back to my diamond shell. A shell that is unpiercable. The worst mistake was to shed it off. Time to get inside it, rebuild and secure myself. Time to shed off all attachments.
people are same, they all are lame. Best way is to find serenity and resort in ones own solitude.
I need to get back to being ME. Live with respect. Respect myself.
No one is invincible, no one is priceless.
I have managed well to hide myself, all words have recoiled back successfully. Im doing it well. Silently very slowly i am metamorphosing. All seems good.
Time is the most precious resource. Because it cannot be earned back, and unlike any other it will automatically  be spent, exhausted whether you use it or you dont. Hence better to use it, and use it well. Before its all gone.
I welcome the salt, but not excess of it, excess salt cant be taken. Time to cut out the sugars from life, they taste good, Give energy, but more than required amount, they rot you. One needs to strike up a balance. One needs to be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment