Thursday, September 17, 2015

Intensions and executions

im tired of the human race.
i truely am.
i want to ruaway to a faraway jungle and never come back.
i know no one ever had the intensions of hurting me ever!!!!!
sure!!! But knock knock reality check!!!! Every single one of them cut me into pieces and execute a perfect murder every time.
Yes! They judge me! All of them!
When they lie, hide make a fool of me then its all ok to them because what they executed was not there intensions!!!!
what good justification!!!!
Reality check!!! The stones they throw elsewhere have hit me all the time.. I suffer, i bleed, i die.
who cares!!! Everyone pretends!!! All they care about is their own intensions.
A death is a death irrespective of the killer's intensions.
when the trust is killed it can never be brought back to life. It never comes back.
they think im a tissue paper, use and throw, they think im a garbage bin. All there emotionaal/social/mental wastes can be deposited in me. Cummon! I mean even the bin needs cleaning. They expect me to auto clean myself.
This world is fake, and is filled with fake words. Trusting people is foolishness.
No one intends to weep in my funeral, i know well when the time comes, they will execute the weeping act farely well.

I will leave them all, all their pretensions even before they can blink i will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment