Wednesday, July 14, 2010

u

i shud nvr read ur blogs..yet i know i will,till my heart stops beating,or my eyes quit viewing..coz it is the only thing that keeps me goin..d only thing worth living for...u...my living god..who controls my life..i breath u thru air,i listen 2 u thru music..u speak thru my voice,u sleep thru my eyes..u run in my vessels lyk blood..i touch u,when i touch myself,i see u when in my wake or in my dreams..u shw me d cues n virtues of lyf,n warn me against evil n odds...u control me via nerve impulses thru my retired brain cells.....if this is not being god,then what is?i got my god,i can touch him,see him ,feel him.....n i carry him with myself whereever i go......im fulfilled,n i got immortality,n eternity with my god,with u...i have u.....n i can wri8 no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment