Sunday, June 13, 2010

should i or should i not!

once in a blue moon i think im allowed to cry......especially on occasions like this......my best friend came to see me today we had long chats over the coffee.....
i went to this amazing movie where two very hot dudes where entertaining enough......if only i could get some sleep today i could have said that today is a perfect day.....but my life is in sheer lack of perfection.....and today i could really use some tears to wash my mask off....at least tonight.....
i saw u today.....what i was supposed to do?i dunno.....i wanted to cry hard but i had to smile....it's ironic....whenever i feel like crying i laugh...my grin grows bigger.....i smile like a maniac,that's the only way i can keep it sane....i was wearing this awesome black dress u always adored....n thousands of eyes said to me-hello gorgeous!...did u notice my new found red hair?n my reddish cheeks?i dont think so.....u smiled out of courtesy.....i smiled out of grief,none was happy,they where pathetic n plastic......
im the queen of this plastic smile,i have mastered the art...even if i cry,why should i let u know?
i think i need another fag..or some organic water....honestly,but i dunno if i will conceive one good fat tear,n if i dont tonight i will laugh my heart out,like some self-addicted maniac......
will u laugh?or will u sleep?i think u will be just fine..........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment