Saturday, June 26, 2010

about u

when he is with me he washes away all the pain i have,but when he's not he causes the same.....i need his touch with few intervals but i need a good supply.....i wanted to say i need you,i want you,i long to be with you....but i never did n i never will....cause i cant trust you.....
but i know soon enough you will come again,and i will sleep peacefully in your arms,on your chest,and u will again play with my mane....n i will be in heaven....
after a long time i found you,you are quite a same sinner,but you have better version of crime...i know u are much more cold blooded....still u are my serenade...
i wish to see you break,cause when you do,i'll collect your shattered pieces....and like my own self i will rebuild u as u are...i dont want much changes,but i love to feel u in my arms,toying with my body....soft,silky yet strong touch.....
when you dont i cant even touch my own self...whenever i touch me...my body says-'access denied'...as u are my only password....

No comments:

Post a Comment