Monday, June 6, 2016

shine

I've just stopped counting, counting years..days..months.. my fingertips can't hold em anymore..the numbers have become oblivious.. its you, the same old you who have metamorphosed, from a caterpillar to a butterfly and then back again to that pupa state inside the cocoon that I so love to cut with my claws.. yes, I've never regretted doing that... I'm glad I found you..in each stage I've found you.. I know your hard side, I know where you grow soft... I know you don't regret me bursting into your cocoon either..we become one..we separate..we metamorphose into parallel universes.. few more days to go till you become an year wiser and crazier... and I find myself enchanted for the rest of my life over and over again... I've stopped counting.. counting time that we spend together, and time we spend alone..SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND...
I LOVE YOU BEBE..

No comments:

Post a Comment