Wednesday, January 14, 2015

time flies

It's almost been a week now, since i'v felt myself breathing in your arms,
almost a week since u'v touched my lips, not even with your trembling gentle fingers,
almost a week since i'v spent my cozy and lazy afternoons all wrapped up in the sweet stench of your being... almost a week...Sigh!
No matter how much i try to deceive myself, i fail to dissociate Me, from all that loveliness i thought was there in my life..Presumptions!

Time continues to fly away in number of counting weeks, and days, and minutes and even in seconds...i stare hopelessly at the wall clock like i use to many months back. it ain't a pretty sight. I so wish i could have it caged, all that we had, the good and the best, locked in a chest, hidden safely somewhere.

Words are becoming silent gradually. All the efforts made and sweet nothings said to each other are now becoming fragmented, broken into bits and pieces, never-ending chat-lines are converting themselves into unnecessary courteous word exchanges.
I love you for giving me a beautiful dream, a more meaningful something which i could hold onto...and I hate you for making all of it become mundane in due course of time....

Fragmentation is the primary symptom of any disease, and diseased is what we have become..Two diseased souls separated by the universes, united in their agonies...
Even the agony becomes something to cherish sometimes, something to cling onto... A friend taught me this.

I know more such weeks are yet to pass by,and more agony will come along, to find there remorse, to justify themselves, and i must be patient, i must hang on, as i'm the only one left to listen to them.

Come back in good times love, and in the fondest memories...Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment