Monday, October 20, 2014

the static change

i see people changing there career status instantly as they have well fitted themselves in this popular social networking site. while im still the same old lame lazy-ass "who gives a damn about what" chick.. i think im a like a dinosaur and im soon to be extincted. im happy, i honestly am just that one little piece missing from the puzzle.."Foodie" my new name. thank you sir that is a complement to me. meeting simple people, meeting as complex ones too you never know how I differ from who you know I to be...to be or not to be was never the question, the question was when! today i come to realize the power of silence. Hell! it spoke a lot. Every other thing in life is prior to change, the process remains static..oh!clever clever universe! how clever are You! I see, i chuckle, and i appreciate...play along am all game for you.
P.S: not to forget my heart remains with the same prick! that ain't gonna change...cause loving you was The Process for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment